Sunday, June 05, 2005

X-Ray Vision

Oh, I am DEFINITELY going to hell for lying and teasing the FYO.

For my most recent tall tale, she has fallen hook, line, and sinker.

She thinks I have X-Ray vision.

What is funny about it is that she will bring it up out of nowhere and I will have forgotten that I told her about my secret powers.

Most recently, she's been asking if BioMom is pregnant. She, clearly, has heard us talking. BioMom isn't showing per se. But if you know what you're looking for, you can definitely see a little pouch. And I like to say that in a couple of weeks she's going to have some 'splaining to do. We're planning on telling her folks this week.

So, the other day she asked me if BioMom is pregnant:

Is she pregnant?

I dunno. We should talk to the Doctor.

No! Just LOOK at her belly!!

No comments: