Monday, December 21, 2009

The Dog Who Was a Cat Inside

This past Saturday we went to one of the monthly programs of children's cinema at the big library downtown called "Childish Films".

Big and I had been before, but Cousin reminded me about how great these get-together's are. You head to the big downtown library. There's a craft or some other entertainment there prior to the films (this time it was decorating really yummy cookies). Whole Foods provides the snack (although, in true Minneapolis fashion, I literally heard a parent tell their child that that was, really, "just advertising") and then you get to see three or four really awesome films (let's just say they are not produced by Disney and/or have not yet been viewed on Nickelodeon Jr.).

The Dog Who Was a Cat Inside is coming up this spring. Check out this incredible film and let me know what you think.

I'll hold my comments until after yours so as not to spoil your fun.

No comments: