Thursday, December 17, 2009

This Can't Be Good...

In response to an email that I sent Big's preschool teacher (who, by the way, remains the single most impressive educator that I have ever met in my life) asking if it mattered much if he skipped school next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, she responded with the following (unedited) email after saying that those are "quiet days":

"I do think he needs some down time. Don't get me wrong-he's learning self control-he just has had a few lapses this week (!)-he's also blending phonic words (yea!). I think [Big]'s name has come up the most in the conferences - no worries, all good. He's a big little guy in our little school!"

2 comments:

Mwa said...

It sounds very good to me. Don't concentrate on the first sentence, concentrate on the last!

The first just means that he's tired with Christmas coming up like ALL little children just now.

giddings said...

I'm worried that she was sugar coating the last sentence. . .