Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I Can't Stop Thinking About It

Maybe its just because I am grading.

GRADING.

And bored with it all. I have more papers to do than I have done and I want to be doing ANYTHING BUT GRADING. Laudry? OKAY!!! HFRM#1 needs help dropping her car off at Subaru and then wants to go to REI to spend our dividends? OKAY!!!

Anyway, BioMom and I watched Kissing Jessica Stein the other night and I can't stop thinking about it.

I don't know what the glbt police say about the movie--I am irresponsibly un-critical about movies. I just go. I just eat popcorn and enjoy.

The main character was sexist and homophobic? What? I didn't notice.

My critical skills are wasted on student papers and ridiculous economic theories.

Anyway, Kissing Jessica Stein is so friggin sexy. The two leads were also the writers, Jennifer Westfeldt and Heather Juergensen. Together, they are smart, fun and sexy. The writing is smart and imho, realistic.

For me, its been like finishing a book that you don't want to end. What happens next? How did they resolve a, b, and c? PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!! I'LL MISS YOU WHEN YOU'RE GONE!

Anyway, see it if you haven't. Comment if you have. Am I missing something or is this just a fantastic movie?

No comments: